Your face is now your password! Virtual Keyring securely stores your usernames and passwords so you don’t have to.
Using the webcam on your device, your face now opens Virtual Keyring, watch video, without touching the keyboard or mouse! No web cam? No problem. One password and two security questions gets you in.
Make your internet life easier. No more trying to remember which password you used on every site. No worrying about updating your word document or spreadsheet that stores your passwords. No hassle in trying to recover your passwords when your hard drive crashes or you replace your machine. And your desktop/laptop, phone and tablet are always in synch.
Virtual Keyring manages your user names and passwords securely, from ANY device or browser. Nothing to download or install. Simple to set up and use.
The simple truth is that everyone using the internet struggles to remember their user names and passwords. An your frustration increases the more websites passwords you have. Add multiple computers, phones and tablets and an inconvenience becomes a royal pain to keep all of your devices in sync.
How do you manage your passwords? Post-it notes on your monitor, a notebook, a spreadsheet or Word document? Or do you just try to remember them, but forget and end up going through the hassle of a password reset. Or you let your browser ‘remember’ them as you visit your websites? All of these methods present significant security risks to your most valuable digital asset - your passwords.
When need them most, you cannot get to your list, such as when:
- Your hard drive dies with all of your files, including password documents or browser plugins
- You are using a public computer such as at hotel or internet cafe
- You replace your machine and must transfer all of your files and programs
- You lose your phone with an app that contains all of your passwords.
What Should Great Password Manager Look Like?
Common sense tells us there are five key must-haves to fulfill your requirements:
1- Secure above all else. Anything is easily lost or stolen is right out.
2- Accessible from any internet connected device or browser.
3- Nothing to download or programs/files to install.
4- Easy to understand and use.
5- Seamless synch between your desktop or laptop PC, tablet & phone
“Among our interesting findings is how large a role web passwords play in users lives. The average user has 6.5 passwords, each of which is shared across 3.9 different sites. Each user has about 25 accounts that require passwords, and types an average of 8 passwords per day.”
2009 Microsoft Study of Web Password Habits.
Patent Pending Technology
Virtual Keyring’s patent pending technology is much more than a simple password manager.
- Allows the personal security and privacy of using a different password for every website while remembering just one.
- Site URL, user names and passwords securely reside in the cloud.
- Single sign on - single click on any website icon launches the site, inserts the credentials to automatically sign in.
- Cloud hosting of the site means nothing is on your servers or network
- Internal version can help control access to internal systems while managing their system logins.